Approach old age with courage and hope. As far as possible, make arrangements for your care in good time, so that an undue burden does not fall on others. Although old age may bring increasing disability and loneliness, it can also bring serenity, detachment and wisdom. Pray that in your final years you may be enabled to find new ways of receiving and reflecting God’s love.
- 65,089 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 204: PRAYERS FOR ATHEISTS
- 020: SMALL DARK UGLY AND ILLITERATE - the real Jesus?
- 055: LIBERATION THEOLOGY, Dead or Alive?
- 069: HOW EMPEROR CONSTANTINE CORRUPTED CHRISTIANITY
- 176: I ACCUSE # 10: "CIA behind missionaries in Latin America!"
- 200: STRUCTURAL 'SIN'
- 256: JESUS HAD A LOWER I.Q. THAN YOU.
- 912: INCEST, PROSTITUTION, SEDUCTION AND ADULTERY IN JESUS' ANCESTORS by Peter Turner
- 272: JESUS'S 5200 AUTHENTIC WORDS