Every stage of our lives offers fresh opportunities. Responding to divine guidance, try to discern the right time to undertake or relinquish responsibilities without undue pride or guilt. Attend to what love requires of you, which may not be great busyness.
- 65,089 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 204: PRAYERS FOR ATHEISTS
- 020: SMALL DARK UGLY AND ILLITERATE - the real Jesus?
- 055: LIBERATION THEOLOGY, Dead or Alive?
- 069: HOW EMPEROR CONSTANTINE CORRUPTED CHRISTIANITY
- 176: I ACCUSE # 10: "CIA behind missionaries in Latin America!"
- 200: STRUCTURAL 'SIN'
- 256: JESUS HAD A LOWER I.Q. THAN YOU.
- 912: INCEST, PROSTITUTION, SEDUCTION AND ADULTERY IN JESUS' ANCESTORS by Peter Turner
- 272: JESUS'S 5200 AUTHENTIC WORDS